Participants in the LŠSS will be accommodated in the student residence hall Kajetánka at Radimova 12, 169 00 Praha 6. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided in the dining-room of the residence hall.
169 00 Praha 6
Accommodation in the dorm is like hotel type, there are bedding and towels there, but small towel, we recommend to bring bath-towel. The participants are accommodated in the dorm Kajetanka (in the flat of one single room and one double room), each flat for male or female participants, toilet and shower and fridge are shared with these three students. Unfortunately there are no table lamps, only chandelier. We cannot arrange the accommodation for non participant of Summer School. You can arrange it yourself in the dorms: email@example.com . Students can use the washing-machines and dryers for a small fee. In your room, there will be an option to connect your notebook to the internet for a small fee paid in the accommodation office. You will need your own connecting cable (UTP cab. 5E RJ 45) or you can buy it in the close-by electronic outlet“ Mironet“.
The dorm´s reception is open all night. At the dormitory use to accept the visitors at any time, so your arrival will be without problem.
Transit information to the dormitory Kajetanka
The dorms are about 20 minutes from the city center. Use the bus number 180 to the station “Dejvicka” and there change to metro on the A line (green line) to the station “Staromestska”.
From the airport:
- You can use the bus number 191 to the station „Vypich“ and there change to bus number 180 to the third stop “Kajetánka”.
- Or you can use the bus number 119 to the station ” Station Veleslavín” then by green line „A“ to the station “Dejvická” and there change to bus number 180 to the stop “Kajetánka”.
From railway station “Main railway station”:
- By metro “C” to the station “Muzeum”, change to “A” to the station “Dejvická” and by bus No. 180 to the stop “Kajetánka”.
- Or take tram No. 5 or 26 to the station „Vitezne namesti“ and there change to bus number 180 from the station „Kafkova“ to the stop “Kajetánka”.
From railway station “Holešovice”:
- By metro “C” to the station “Vltavska”, change to tram No. 1 or 25 to the station “Prasny most” and there change to bus number 180 to the stop “Kajetánka”.
From bus station “Florenc”:
- Take tram No. 8 to the station “Vitezne namesti” a change to bus No. 180 to the station “Kajetanka”.
- Or by metro “C” to the station “Muzeum”, change to “A” to the station “Dejvicka” and by bus No. 180 to the stop “Kajetánka”.
- Or by metro “C” to the station “Vltavska”, change to tram No. 1 or 25 to the station “Prasny most” and there change to bus number 180 to the stop “Kajetánka”.
What might interest you
Information about offered courses and organized social-cultural program.
Prices of tuition and accommodation, registration and payment details.
Important data relating to the LŠSS and registration.
Application form in the online version or for download.
Detailed information on accommodation and meals.
The closest Faculty of Arts neighborhood and important buildings.