Organization and payment
Participants in the LŠSS will be accommodated in the student residence hall Kajetánka at Radimova 12, 169 00 Praha 6. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided in the dining-room of the residence hall.
- For the four-week course including tuition, accommodation, meals, excursions and cultural activities internal participants will pay CZK 35 000 , or equivalent in foreign currency (CZK 32 500 tuition + CZK 2 500 nonrefundable registration fee).
- The external participants who can provide their own housing and meals in Prague will pay for tuition, excursions and cultural activities CZK 18 000 , or equivalent in any foreign currency (CZK 15 500 tuition + CZK 2 500 nonrefundable registration fee).
To register with us:
- Please fill in and send us the Application Form and pay a nonrefundable registration fee CZK 2 500 online through our website, fax, e-mail or mail it to the secretariat of the LŠSS by 30 June 2017.
- After receiving the payment we will send you the admission letter with detailed information
- The deadline for payment of the tuition is 30 July 2017.
- account name: Univerzita Karlova, Filozofická fakulta, nám. Jana Palacha 2, 116 38 Praha 1, CR
- name and address of the bank: Komerční banka, Celetná 567/30, 110 00 Praha 1, CR
- swift code: KOMBCZPP
- account number: 35-85631011/0100
- payment type number (purpose of payment): 611000
- IBAN FORMAT Komerční banka: CZ6001000000350085631011
When transfering your payment mind please that you send CZK 35 000 or CZK 18 000 net price. You must pay all bank charges in addition to this sum (Code OUR). Your bank will advise you of their individual charges as each country has different rates.
Owing to high bank charges, we suggest the possibility of paying the whole sum of CZK 18 000 or CZK 35 000 (or equivalent in any foreign currency) all at once by 30 June.
It is possible to pay tuition fees directly at the Komerční banka, or in the cashier’s office at the Faculty of Art and Philosophy (room number 123) using Euro/Master Card, Visa Card etc., or in cash after arrival.
On all correspondence and when sending your payment confirmation (statement from the bank account) you must include the name of the participant of the Summer School to enable us to indentify the payer. The name of your parents, or friend, the institution, or university etc. is not suitable.
Appropriate financial aid can be applied for only in the student’s country.
The LŠSS will also be attended by reciprocal holders of scholarships from the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic (MŠMT ČR), or the Rectorate of Charles University. More information is available in the International Relation Office at students’ home universities.
Please consult the diplomatic representatives in your country for information about visa requirements for entering the Czech Republic; these are different for each country. Participants should attend the Czech Embassy in a particular country with the admission letter and apply for their student visa themselves.
We also strongly advise you to obtain health coverage in your own country for the entire period of your stay in the Czech Republic.
What might interest you
Information about offered courses and organized social-cultural program.
Prices of tuition and accommodation, registration and payment details.
Important data relating to the LŠSS and registration.
Application form in the online version or for download.
Detailed information on accommodation and meals.
The closest Faculty of Arts neighborhood and important buildings.